Thursday, February 8, 2007

Carbon Neutral Journal

Another blog on living lightly on the earth. From Carbon Neutral Jounal:
I'm not an expert on how to solve the problem of global warming. I'm a communications consultant, and I spend a lot of time helping clients improve their storytelling through my biz, kpcomm.
So, I guess it's only natural that I'm undertaking the task of telling the story of my family's efforts to become carbon neutral in 2007. The idea to keep a web log came to me in the middle of the night. I woke up with two clear thoughts that wouldn't go away:
My wife Alisan and I must reduce our carbon footprint.
I've got to share our experiences, learnings and thoughts with others.
Here's where we're coming from: Al Gore's carbon calculator says our impact is much larger than average; Alisan and I want to do something about that. Click Here to check yours.
I expect that much of what I write will be personal, but I intend to make the Carbon Neutral Journal as informative, practical, provocative and useful as possible.
Over the course of the year, I'll be exploring the choices available to folks interested in becoming carbon neutral; I'll be applauding individuals and organizations that are doing their part; and I'll be ranting about those who are not.
I hope you'll choose to join me as a regular reader of the Carbon Neutral Journal.

No comments: